What We Wore Sunday-Advent Edition


Linking up with Fine Linen and Purple a day late, since we had our all-important National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation evening last night, and I was running around preparing appetizers, taking care of the kiddos, keeping the dog from stealing food, etc. So yes! Yesterday marked the last Sunday of Advent, and naturally we had to show up to Mass in style. I'm embarrassed to tell you how many Christmas outfits Alessandra has acquired over the last few months (although, to be fair, most of them are courtesy of Nana, who is thrilled to shop for her first girl grandchild). Here ya go:
LOVE.THIS.OUTFIT.
On Alessandra: dress from Zulily
Tights: Carters
Headband and flower: Goo Goo Gaa Gaa 
On Mama:
Sweater: White House Black Market
Skirt: Ramstein PX, Germany
Tights: TJ Maxx
Heels: Target
On to the remaining Christmas preparations, or, as I like to call it, everything I've been neglecting for the past week and a half. Wrapping presents, finish baking and distributing goods to our neighbors, grocery shopping, post office...yikes. I'm outtie five thousand! (For those of you who love Reality Bites as much as I do).

Comments

Popular Posts